1. We aim to make a positive impact on the world of today and tomorrow – every day students and teachers work hard towards this aim. Through trial and error, and success after success we see the results growing in number.
2. Through life, learning, challenges and a culmination of own and common experiences in the program – we all move and develop, never standing still for long
3. We, students and teachers, are a mixed bunch of ages, races, cultures, backgrounds and nationalities - we breakdown prejudice through meeting and working together… and we embrace the differences and similarities between us.
4. We all learn to use our individualism to better promote collectivity and visa-versa. We have experienced that individual talents and skills are better utilized when working together.
5. Our students get the tools to see through the distortion of media and history, thereby being empowered to take their own stand – and furthermore being able to mobilise more people to understand the main contradictions of today and act towards resolving them.
by Tina Whittington, Headmistress One World Center, Lindersvold